General Enrolment Information

Students can enrol at Glenroy College where we are the Designated Neighbourhood School (DNS). Students who live outside the area may also enrol to attend Glenroy College if we have capacity.

You can visit the State Government’s Find My School site to check if Glenroy College is your designated secondary school.

Students who wish to apply to transfer to Glenroy College from another school should fill in an online enrolment enquiry.

More information about the enrolment process, including Grade 6 to Year 7 transition, can be found in the enrolment menu (above right).