Year 7

If your child is currently in Grade 6 at a Government primary school and due to start high school next year, an ‘Application for Enrolment’ form will be distributed via your child’s primary school in April. The school will tell you by which date you must submit the form. No other paperwork is required.

If your child attends an independent primary school, you can contact our office for more information about enrolling at Glenroy College.

If your child is accepted for enrolment into Year 7 at Glenroy College, you will be invited to attend a special enrolment meeting in Semester Two. Your child will be officially enrolled at this meeting and you will receive important information regarding books, Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) and uniforms.

Students will receive an information pack containing everything families need to know about the College once officially enrolled, including details of the Year 7 booklist. You can also browse our policies and documents page to find out more about our College.

Students who are currently enrolled in Year 7 at another school and wish to enrol at Glenroy College should visit the Year 8-12 enrolment page.