Year 8-12

Students who are currently enrolled in another secondary school (government or independent) can apply to transfer to Glenroy College. The process starts with completing an online enrolment enquiry form below.

Enrolment Enquiry Form

Once we receive your enrolment enquiry, we will contact you about the next steps in the process. A residential address check is carried out as part of the enrolment process.

When all information is provided, the application is reviewed and we will advise families of our decision.